Reviews On The Red Rooibos Tea – Rooibos Tea Benefits Weight Loss
The Red Rooibos Tea Review: Spectacular Red Tea Benefits You Should Know
WHO IS THE AUTHOR OF THE RED ROOIBOS TEA PROGRAM?
Liz Miller is a naturopath, professional weight loss expert and best-selling author on Amazon. She is highly renowned within the health and fitness industry for her unique approach to helping men and women across the globe achieve their goals. She steers away from tasteless diet plans and exhausting fitness regimes, and focuses on the stuff that works – the natural remedies and methods from the past.
Increased metabolism and thermogenesis
Red Rooibos Tea contains a compound called catechin polyphenol, which speeds up fat oxidation and thermogenesis (the heat generated as the body burns fat). This compound has been shown to increase body metabolism, enhancing the effects of exercise and protein diets.
Red tea can also reduce bad cholesterol or low-density lipoproteins (LDL), a major factor in obesity and cardiovascular disease. LDL can leave deposits in the arteries, which can interfere with blood flow and cause strokes, heart attacks, and other serious conditions. This tea can help wash out LDL and slow down the conversion of dietary fats into cholesterol.
Carbohydrates and sugar that are not used are stored in the body as fat cells, which manifest as excess weight Red tea prevents this by blocking amylase, an enzyme that helps break down starches to be absorbed by the body. However, other amylase inhibitors such as white kidney bean are not 100% effective, and the same may be true for red tea.
Red tea and weight loss products can only supplement weight loss routines. Proper diet and exercise are still the best ways to maintain a healthy weight. If you are planning to take red tea for weight loss, consult your doctor to find out which products are safe, and whether it will work for you.
Decelerate processing of complex carbohydrates
Red tea is also said to decelerate the processing of complex carbohydrates taken into the body into simple sugars. As a result, the conversion of these nutrients to body fat is delayed. Quite simply, the red tea and weight loss connection are strengthened by the fact that it makes one feel full, thus giving a signal to the body to stop eating and taking in fat from food.
Fat-fighting polyphenols called catechins are also found in large amounts in red tea. Studies indicate that drinking tea rich in catechins helps decrease body fat and cholesterol levels. The effectiveness of the red tea and weight loss combo might also lie in another powerful substance called epigallocatechin gallate.
Supports your immune system.
Unlike other supplements, red tea also supports your immune system, and therefore your overall health. It is more of food than a supplement, and it has powerful antioxidants that help detoxify the body and prevent many diseases. This is obviously good for you, but it also indirectly helps you to lose weight because when you feel better, you have more energy to exercise, which is an essential part of any weight loss program.
Slow release of carbohydrates
Red Rooibos Tea allows the slow release of carbohydrates, and so prevents the extreme increase in levels of blood insulin. This can speed the fat burning. People get weight because excess fats and sugars are kept and stored in their body as fat cells. By drinking red tea, the glucose movement in fat cells is inhibited. It is used as well to prevent some disease such as cancer and heart disease and also well known as Cholesterol reduction. Blood pressure reduction, antibacterial and antiviral activity and rich of polyphenol. Poly-phenols have very high antioxidant potential. Free radicals weaken the body and make it more vulnerable to diseases like heart disease and cancer. Antioxidant deactivates the free radicals and minimizes the quantity of cell damage.
OVERVIEW OF THE RED ROOIBOS TEA PROGRAM
To give you a better understanding of just how valuable this revolutionary system is, I’ve decided to show you what topics are covered in each chapter. Prepare to be amazed.
Chapter 1: Toxins and You
- Where are toxins found?
- Toxins in food
- Toxins in water
- Toxins in air
- Toxins in soil
- Toxins in synthetic materials
- Toxins in self-care products
- Fat and toxins: a deadly connection
Chapter 2: Why Detox with Red Rooibos Tea?
- Understanding the body’s detoxification system
- How red tea supports detox
- 6 awesome reasons that make the detox so powerful
Chapter 3: Rapid Detox and Weight Loss: Not Impossible
- What can I achieve during the detox?
Chapter 4: Debunking the Diet Industry: The Real Truth about Detoxification and Weight Loss
- How fat happens
- There are a few points I’d like to clarify
- Fat loss the tea way
Chapter 5: Introducing the Recipe
- Start with the detox fast to maximize the power of fasting
- The formula
- How to make the tea for detox and beyond
- More ways to enjoy the red
- Tips and tricks
- Meditation: a tool for taking your detox to the next level
Chapter 6: Understanding Nutrients: What your Body Does and Doesn’t Need
- Back to the basics with the big three: protein, fat and carbohydrates
- Protein supplements: your ally for rapid weight loss
- Fat: eat a little, burn a lot
- Essential fatty acids
- Carbs: simple vs. complex
- Fiber: get the right amount
- Fruits and vegetables: The miracle fiber
- Water: Why you must drink enough
Chapter 7: Metabolism: It’s Easier Than You Think
- What affects metabolism?
Chapter 8: Follow These Rules to Burn Fat Faster
- Rule #1: When you create a calorie deficient, you automatically burn fat and lose weight
- Rule #2: Burning fat is east when you learn to mobilize
- Rule #3: You’re the box of your own metabolism
- Rule #4: Keep your catecholamine level high and your insulin level low
Chapter 9: Easier than it Sounds: How to Increase Catecholamine Levels and Lower Insulin
- Reducing the calories the right way
- Short-term fasting
- Why cut carbs?
- Fasting doesn’t equal starvation
- Combining exercise with a low carb diet
- What to do about stubborn body fat
- Fat burning supplements
Chapter 10: Faster, Easier Fat Burning
- How to use short term fasting
- Going low carb
- About fat
- Phase 1
- Vegetables to eat
- Vegetable preparation methods
- Protein to eat
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
- Research providing the effectiveness of a fat fast
- Saturating fat benefits
- Monounsaturated fat benefits
- Polyunsaturated fat
- Trans fat
- Phase 4
- Determining your BMR
- Creating a calorie deficit
Chapter 11: Continuing Weight Loss and Keeping on Track after the Detox
- Add super greens and shakes to keep weight loss going strong
- Keep working out
- Follow the 3-pound rule
Chapter 12: Using Mindset, Motivation and Willpower to Transform your Body
- Put your goals on paper
- Keep a journal
Chapter 13: How to Use the Detox Workout and Skyrocket your Metabolism
- Take a quick walk each day
- The importance of consistency
- Resistance training
- Warm up
- Timing your resistance training workouts
- Get started with goblet squats
- Move on to dumbbell inclined bench presses
- Keep moving with bent over rows
- Do dumbbell upright rows
- Tips for creating fat-blasting momentum
- Workout sample
- Extra fat-burning exercises
- Midsection miracle workout
- Ab blasters
- Steam engines
- Keep working
Proven to Stop Hunger Cravings in Their Tracks & Help You Shed One Pound of FAT every 72 hours?!